Our Partner Network comprises more than 70 organizations that share the vision of living within the means of one planet. Partners play a vital role in guiding our research agenda and contributing to the development of Footprint methodology and standards. They are the world’s leading Footprint experts, working with business, government and individuals to make the Footprint relevant and practical.
Through their collaboration with us and with one another they create change in ways that would not be possible by working alone.
Best Foot Forward
Established in 1997, Best Foot Forward (BFF), based in Oxford, UK, has successfully completed over 1000 footprint analyses helping more than 100 organisations to measure, manage, communicate and reduce their environmental impact. Whether you are interested in standards compliance, strategy development, or measuring the footprint of products, services or events, BFF can provide the metrics you need.
BFF started applying the Ecological Footprint methodology in 1997 and continue to be international leaders in using the methodology for organisations, products and regions. We are a founding and active member of the Global Footprint Network, serving on a range of Network committees and have worked with the European Commission on a research agenda for the adoption of the indicator at state level. We also recognise the value of the carbon footprint and routinely apply both footprint methodologies in our projects to maximise the value of our findings.
Our Ecological Footprint services include:
• Clear introduction to and communication of the methodology
• Expert calculation of a footprint measurement that goes beyond carbon
• Regional, organisational, product and personal level analyses
• Visualisation and benchmarking of results
• Incorporation in communication plans and engagement tools
• Delivery of technical training on the methodology
• Provision of sophisticated footprinting software
BFF Ecological Footprint Reports