Free Public Data Set
This page allows you to download the National Footprint and Biocapacity Accounts 2021 Public Data Package for free.
Global Footprint Network’s National Footprint and Biocapacity Accounts 2021 Public Data Package is provided for download at no charge to academics, educators, NGOs, the media, and private and public analysts, as long as they register and clearly indicate and acknowledge the source in every public use of the data. Free data also can be accessed and downloaded in other forms through our Ecological Footprint Explorer open data platform, at data.footprintnetwork.org. Advanced data users can download data at data.world/footprint.
The Public Data Package is a fabulous sortable and searchable resource, filled with the latest Footprint and biocapacity results. It contains the following:
- 2017 Ecological Footprint and biocapacity results for all countries included in National Footprint and Biocapacity Accounts 2021 Edition
- Graphics of time-trend (1961-2017) of Ecological Footprint and biocapacity results for each country
- Global Footprint and biocapacity time series results and graphs (global overshoot, Human Development Index-Footprint graph, and ecological deficit/reserve map)
- List of data quality scores for each country
- Calculation factors
- Scientific and Editorial Review Policy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Should you have any questions about this license, or if you would like to use more complete data sets, please contact us.
To receive a download link, please complete the following form. All fields on this form with an asterisk (*) are needed to submit.