Calculation Factors National Footprint Accounts 2018
License for general use. Download includes:
- 2014 national yields, world yields, and yield factors for all countries by land type,
- Equivalence factors for all land types
The data download will require you to agree with basic usage terms, as indicated in the click-through process.
For more extensive data requests or any questions about the license terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking on the “I agree” button below, you agree to the terms of the following Data Licensing Agreement.
CITATIONS. You must cite all Global Footprint Network related data, graphs, and content (or any copy of all or a portion thereof) you make available to a third party or publish as being copyrighted and proprietary to Global Footprint Network and used by you under license. In addition, you must cite any summary, improvement, derivative work, or analysis you make in connection with the Calculation Factors National Footprint Accounts 2018 as including (or based upon, as applicable) Global Footprint Network proprietary information. You may only use such copies, summaries, improvements, derivative works, or other modifications for your purposes (which may include publications that comply with applicable Global Footprint Network’s policies and guidelines made known to you). You must all also inform all applicable third parties that they may only use such copies, summaries, improvements, derivative works, or other modifications consistent with the Data License Agreement.
Please include the following notice on any copy (in whole or in part) of Global Footprint Network data or graphs published or made publicly available by you, unless otherwise directed by Global Footprint Network:
“© Global Footprint Network 2018. National Footprint Accounts, 2018 Edition. Licensed and provided solely for informational purposes. Contact Global Footprint Network at footprintnetwork.org to obtain more information.”
You will also comply with the following publishing guidelines and restrictions:
- All graphs will contain the applicable notice described above.
- You may publish up to thirty  data points without any further permission from Global Footprint Network if you comply with the notice described above and the other provisions of this Data License Agreement.
- If you would like to publish more than thirty  data points, you must obtain Global Footprint Network’s prior written permission in addition to complying with the notice and other requirements of this Data License Agreement. Please contact Global Footprint Network at email@example.com for such permission.
- When publishing, please ensure accurate use and description of the terms “Ecological Footprint,” “biocapacity,” “global hectares” and other relevant terms and concepts by referencing the guidance from Global Footprint Network’s online Glossary, FAQ, Footprint Science as well as the Methodology paper.
- If you are planning to submit work based on any data contained in the Calculation Factors National Footprint Accounts 2018 to a journal or publicly releasing any such work, you must notify Global Footprint Network in advance for permission. Global Footprint Network reserves the right to conduct a scientific and editorial review of the represented Footprint results, unless it expressly waives such right. Should Global Footprint Network deem the representation inadequate, Global Footprint Network may charge you fees for this review at its then current rate, which is $155 per hour as of January 1, 2015. You will pay these fees before publishing the work, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
DISCLAIMERS. Although Global Footprint Network uses reasonable efforts to provide reliable and accurate data, graphs, and content, all data, graphs, and content are provided AS-IS. Global Footprint Network does not make or provide any representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Global Footprint Network also disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that Global Footprint Network may provide you alternative or corrected data if and to the extent any material errors or omissions are identified. You will use that corrected data thereafter and destroy any incorrect data as directed by Global Footprint Network.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL GLOBAL FOOTPRINT NETWORK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES BASED ON ANY THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.GLOBAL FOOTPRINT NETWORK’S TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THE DATA LICENSE AGREEMENT SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE GREATER OF (1) AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID TO GLOBAL FOOTPRINT NETWORK BY YOU, OR (2) $100 USD, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
TERMINATION. Global Footprint Network may terminate your license to use the Calculation Factors National Footprint Accounts 2018 upon notice if it determines or suspects, in its sole discretion, that your use of the Calculation Factors National Footprint Accounts 2018 breaches the Data License Agreement.
BY CLICKING “I AGREE” OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE GLOBAL FOOTPRINT NETWORK DATA, THE CALCULATION FACTORS, OR ANY DATA PACKAGE IN ANY WAY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU (1) HAVE ACCURATELY IDENTIFIED YOURSELF AND PROVIDED ACCURATE AND COMPLETE INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR DATA REQUEST, (2) HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOURSELF AND THE ORGANIZATION IDENTIFIED ABOVE, (3) ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, (4) HAVE ENTERED INTO A BINDING VALID AGREEMENT, AND (5) HEREBY AGREE TO THIS DATA LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Should you have any questions about this Agreement, or if you would like to use more complete data sets, please contact us.
Please complete the following form. All fields on this form with an asterisk (*) must be completed before it can be submitted.